Welcome to FPV
Event start: 1 month, 3 weeks ago // Event Information
- Assembly Event
- Dec. 29, 2021, 11 p.m. - Dec. 30, 2021, midnight
- No Speakers publicated yet
- ChaosZone TV
Let's talk drones! This is an introduction into the multifaceted world of FPV multicopters. We will move from basic to advanced concepts and by the end, have a general understanding on what FPV is and how to get started. The following topics will be discussed:
- What is FPV?
- What components make up a modern multicopter?
- How to build our own drone.
- How to flash our drone with open-source software.
- What peripheral devices are used for controlling a drone?
Building your own home-made flying robot is an exciting undertaking. With that said, preheat your 3D printer, warm up your soldering iron and fire up your IDE. Let's get started!
No entries available.